Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Snide Comments Welcome Reply

To begin, this creation is merely to explore the relative dimension that is now the known as the “Blogsphere”. For years know I have gazed from a far as other launched in to the unknown with their egger minds and passionate hearts. Most carried with them a purpose and direction for their creative ramblings, others gathering what little sense they could find and assembled in among the net in hopes of snaring a hit. Some return with millions behind their creation others nothing more than a collection of odd thoughts they heard on the train. Some have amassed vast amounts of secrets from the darkest corners of the human soul and others still lay invisible to even the most intense Information Super Highway Surfer.
With this first publishing I weigh anchor and cast the sails in hopes of finding a wind to shuttle me across the depths to a new land full of information both useful and nonsensical. Where flame wars engulf all those that cross the comment page and information is updated ever minute. Where cease and desist orders fall just between suppressing your First Amendment rights and outright Copyright infringement. Here I shall plant my flag and proclaim to the world “I blog here! Read my Opinion and acknowledge it as True and Good.” I shall post pictures of odd things I stumble across and stories that only are entertaining if you where there. There I shall reside until I am shut down or the net crashes. Gather round and you shall not be disappointed.

No comments: